Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, turn off Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and ROOME integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn on lightsTurn on the lights based on which room you set.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn off lights.Turn off the lights based on which room you set.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Activate Common Scene.Activate Roome Common Scene
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set your lights brightness and colorSet your light brightness and color
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Activate Customize SceneActivate Customize Roome Scene
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together