#EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Blue by ADT Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Useful MSmartHome AC and B9 integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New post from B9This trigger fires when a new post is available.
- New post in Tech categoryThis trigger fires when a new post in the tech category is available.
- New podcast episode availableThis trigger fires when any new podcast episode is available.
- New post in Culture categoryThis trigger fires when a new post in the Culture category is available.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together