Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When SmartThings senses the temperature drop below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and Indego Connect integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together