Turn on AC automatically based on the outdoor temperature
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Aqara Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, turn off Midea AC.
- When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and WeBeHome - Security and Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Start Scenario Action SetStart a Scenario Action Set. Define in WeBeHome what it should do.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Copenhagen BlindThis action will move and tilt a Copenhagen Blind
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- SwitchTurn on/off a switch
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- DimDim a dimmer
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together