#EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and e-Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together