#EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Aqara Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together