#EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When Blue by ADT Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together