#EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- Turn on Midea AC when your indoor temperature rises too high
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, turn off Midea AC.
- When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and TSmartLife Toaster Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set Cook ModeThis Action will set the toaster oven to the designated cook mode.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set Cooking StatusThis Action will set the toaster oven to the designated cook status.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together