Turn off PIXIE lights when you leave home.
Other popular PIXIE PLUS workflows and automations
Useful PIXIE PLUS and Cololight integrations
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of Turned onThis query returns a list of when your PIXIE device was turned on.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Active SceneThis Action will activate a selected Scene.
- Set brightnessThis action will set the brightness of the selected lights to the specified value.
- Brighten lightsThis action will increase the brightness of your selected device, the increased brightness value is defined by you.
- Dim lightsThis action will dim the selected lights, the decreased brightness value is defined by you.
- Set colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Set dynamic effectThis Action will change your lights to a specified dynamic effect.
- Blink lightsThis Action will blink your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together