Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and SURFboard integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Someone arrives HomeThis trigger is fired when device gets connected.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Someone arrives HomeThis trigger fires when the device re-connects.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- dummy_triggerSURFboard Internal Trigger
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Someone left homeWhen the device gets disconnected, this event gets fired.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- SURFboard_ActionThis action is performed when a user want to enable or disable parental control profile
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together