Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and AI Content Creator integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
- Draft content on a topicThis query will draft content based on a topic and return the draft as an ingredient.
- pixoo-64 informationThis query returns device name.
- Draft content on a topic given an outlineThis query will draft content based on an outline and return the draft as an ingredient.
- Outline blog post on a topicThis query will create an outline for a blog post based on a topic and return the outline as an ingredient.
- Blog post ideas on a topicThis query will generate blog post ideas for a topic and return the ideas as an ingredient.
- Brainstorm titles for a blog postThis query will generate titles for a blog post and return the titles as an ingredient.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together