If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Boundary integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- The alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when the alarm is triggered
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- The alarm was armedThis trigger fires when the alarm is armed.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- The alarm was disarmedThis trigger fires when the alarm is disarmed.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Arm the alarmThis action will arm the alarm.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together