If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Brilliant Nexus integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Set actionsThis action will be able to control your Brilliant Nexus actions which you have created in your Brilliant Nexus app
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Set Air ConditioningThis action will control your Air conditioning remote which you have created in your Brilliant Nexus app.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Control television remoteThis action will control your Television remote which you have created in Brilliant Nexus app
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Set Switch statusThis action will control your Brilliant nexus switches which you have created in Brilliant Nexus
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Set Light statusThis action will be able to control your Lights which you have created on Brilliant Nexus app
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Set Other Devices statusThis action will control other devices which you have created in Brilliant Nexus app
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together