If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and dondeEsta Family integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- My kid arrives at homeThis Trigger fires every time your kid arrives at home.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- My kid leaves homeThis Trigger fires every time your kid leaves home.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- My kid arrives at schoolThis Trigger fires every time your kid arrives at school.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- My kid leaves schoolThis Trigger fires every time your kid leaves school.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- My kid presses the panic buttonThis Trigger fires every time your kid presses the panic button.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Send "I'm OK" message to entire familyThis Action will send an "I'm OK" message to the entire family through a notification.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together