Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and EasyFTP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- New File in FolderThis Trigger fires when a new file is created in the folder you specify.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Modified File in FolderThis Trigger fires when any file is modified in the folder you specify.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- New or Modified File in FolderThis Trigger fires when a new file is created in the folder you specify or an existing file is modified.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Upload FileThis action will upload a file to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP server.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Upload dataThis action will upload data to a file on an FTP, FTPS or SFTP server.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together