If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and iOS Photos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Add photo to albumThis Action will save a new photo to the album you specify.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together