Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Lightform Cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together