If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together