If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- pixoo-64 informationThis query returns device name.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Request a track be playedRequest a track to be played
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together