If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together