Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and simplehuman integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Low batteryThis Trigger fires when your mirror has low battery.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Fully chargedThis Trigger fires when your mirror is fully charged.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Select a preset light settingThis Action will set your mirror's color temperature and brightness to preset values.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Set the brightnessThis Action will set your mirror's brightness.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn alarm onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Turn alarm offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Turn the timer onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-timer.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Turn the timer offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-timer.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together