If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together