If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Tecan Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Estimated End Time OvershootThis trigger fires actions when the estimated end time of a method running on the selected Tecan Instrument overshoots 20% of the initially estimated end time
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Instrument State ChangeThis trigger fires actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changes to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Custom MessageThis trigger fires actions when there is a new Custom messages like Info, Error, Warning and Comment from the selected Tecan Instrument
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Run Completion MessageThis trigger fires actions when a Run on the selected Tecan Instrument is completed
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together