Useful TPorig and Asuka IoT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor is triggered onThe trigger fires when sensor is triggered on.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- Sensor is triggered offThe trigger fires when sensor is triggered off.
- Lock is openedThe trigger fires when the lock is opened.
- Device is turned onThe trigger fires when the device is turned on.
- Device is turned offThe trigger fires when the device is turned off.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on deviceThis action will switch on the device
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Switch off deviceThis action will switch off the device.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Switch on key setThis action will switch on a set of key-press combinations.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
- Turn on timer modeThis action will turn on the timer schedule.
- Turn off timer modeThis action will turn off the timer schedule.
- Turn on pre-set modeThis action will turn on the pre-set mode.
- Turn off pre-set modeThis action will turn off the pre-set mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together