Useful TPorig and FYTA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together