Useful TPorig and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together