Useful TPorig and MyMilan integrations
Triggers (If this)
- CurtainsThis trigger fires if curtain status is changed.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- MyMilan TriggerThis trigger fires when MyMilan trigger activated.
- Door LockThis trigger fires if door lock status is changed.
- Door SensorThis trigger fires if door sensor status is changed.
- LightingThis trigger fires if the light status is changed.
- Motion SensorThis trigger fires if motion sensor status is changed.
- SirenThis trigger fires if siren status is changed.
- History of light status changesThis query returns a list of when the light status was changed.
- Device statusThis query returns the status of the user device.
- History of sirenThis query returns a list of if siren status was changed.
- History of door lock status changeThis query returns a list of when the door lock status was changed.
- History of door sensor status changesThis query returns a list of instances when door sensor status was changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Door LockThis action will perform the door lock state change.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- MyMilan ScenesThis action will execute the scenes created in the MyMilan Application.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
- LightingThis action will control the lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together