When siren triggered, receive emergency call with voice message
Popular MyMilan and VoIP Calls workflows and automations
Useful MyMilan and VoIP Calls integrations
Triggers (If this)
- CurtainsThis trigger fires if curtain status is changed.
- MyMilan TriggerThis trigger fires when MyMilan trigger activated.
- Door LockThis trigger fires if door lock status is changed.
- Door SensorThis trigger fires if door sensor status is changed.
- LightingThis trigger fires if the light status is changed.
- Motion SensorThis trigger fires if motion sensor status is changed.
- SirenThis trigger fires if siren status is changed.
- History of light status changesThis query returns a list of when the light status was changed.
- History of sirenThis query returns a list of if siren status was changed.
- History of door lock status changeThis query returns a list of when the door lock status was changed.
- History of door sensor status changesThis query returns a list of instances when door sensor status was changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Door LockThis action will perform the door lock state change.
- Call my deviceThis action will call your device with the IFTTT app installed and speak a message provided by your Applet.
- MyMilan ScenesThis action will execute the scenes created in the MyMilan Application.
- LightingThis action will control the lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together