Useful TPorig and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together