#EnergyChallenge: Pause your Toshiba Dryer when an #OhmHour starts.
Other popular TSmartLife Dryer workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to trigger turn off Toshiba Dryer.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, change color of LIFX lights.
- If an error occurs with your Toshiba Dryer, receive a notification on the IFTTT app.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, blink Philips Hue lights.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, blink LIFX lights.
- Receive a notification when your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, change color of Philips Hue lights.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, have Alexa make an announcement.
Useful TSmartLife Dryer and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Finished notificationThis trigger fires when a dryer cycle is finished.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Fault notificationThis trigger fires when the dryer has an error.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Pause the dryerThis Action will pause the dryer when it is running.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- Turn off the dryerThis Action will turn off the Dryer.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together