Get summaries of RSS feed posts as they're published
Other popular AI Summarizer workflows and automations
- Meeting Assistant: generate action items, takeaways, and a summary from meeting notes
- Summarize Longreads posts
- Summarize new Google Form submissions
- Send me a daily digest of summarized Women Love Tech posts
- Get summaries of NY Times stories as they're published
- Summarize new Jotform submissions
- Summarize new Typeform submissions
Useful AI Summarizer and Home Connect Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your dryer cycle starts.
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your dryer cycle is complete. This requires both the drying and wrinkle guard to be finished, in case you were using wrinkle guard.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your dryer door has been opened (works only if the dryer is turned on).
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your dryer door has been closed (works only if the dryer is turned on).
- Condensate container is fullThis trigger fires every time the condensate container is full.
- Lint filter is fullThis trigger fires every time the lint filter is full.
- Drying process finishedThis trigger fires every time the drying process of your dryer is finished.
- History of Cycle completed eventsThis query returns a list of events when your dryer completed a cycle.
- Generate action itemsThis query extracts action items from content and returns it as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of lint filter is fullThis query returns a list of when the lint filter was full.
- SummarizeThis query will summarize content and return the summary as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of door closedThis query returns a list of when your dryer door was been closed (works only if the dryer was turned on).
- Generate takeawaysThis query will extract takeaways from content and returns the takeaways as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of condensate container is fullThis query returns a list of when the condensate container was full.
Actions (Then that)
- Start automatic programThis action will start the selected automatic program with your preferred settings.
- Start time programThis action will start the selected time program with your preferred duration.
- Start selected programThis action will start the dryer program selected on the appliance.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active dryer program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active dryer program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused dryer program.
- Turn off dryerThis action will turn off your dryer.
- Select Connected Dry program recommendationThis action will select the program recommended by intelligentDry/Smart Dry with your preferred settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together