Summarize new Jotform submissions
Other popular AI Summarizer workflows and automations
- Send me a daily digest of summarized Women Love Tech posts
- Get summaries of RSS feed posts as they're published
- Summarize Longreads posts
- Summarize new Typeform submissions
- Summarize new Google Form submissions
- Get summaries of NY Times stories as they're published
- Meeting Assistant: generate action items, takeaways, and a summary from meeting notes
Useful AI Summarizer and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- Generate action itemsThis query extracts action items from content and returns it as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- SummarizeThis query will summarize content and return the summary as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- Generate takeawaysThis query will extract takeaways from content and returns the takeaways as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together