Useful Aimore Smart and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together