Useful Aimore Smart and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
- History of when Sensor data dropped below a limitThis event was fired when there was new sensor data that fell below a defined lower limit Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- What is the current status of the device?This query returns whether the device is turned on, turned off or offline.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together