Show new NFTs on Alexa
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
- Mail me Algo price every weekday morning
- Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
- Send email when Algorand blockchain has new triggers on IFTTT
- Update Twitter PFP for every new NFT
- Keep all incoming Algo transactions in GSheet.
- Start your Roomba once an account gets at least 10 Algos
- Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
Useful Algorand blockchain and Asuka IoT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor is triggered onThe trigger fires when sensor is triggered on.
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Sensor is triggered offThe trigger fires when sensor is triggered off.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- Lock is openedThe trigger fires when the lock is opened.
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- Device is turned onThe trigger fires when the device is turned on.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
- Device is turned offThe trigger fires when the device is turned off.
- The state of the lightThis query returns the On/Off state of the light
- What is the current Algo priceReturns the current value of 1 Algo is the chosen currency. Pricing data provided by Vestige.fi
- The state of the sensorThis query returns the On/Off state of the sensor
- Get NFD metadataQuery for NFD metadata
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on deviceThis action will switch on the device
- Switch off deviceThis action will switch off the device.
- Switch on key setThis action will switch on a set of key-press combinations.
- Turn on timer modeThis action will turn on the timer schedule.
- Turn off timer modeThis action will turn off the timer schedule.
- Turn on pre-set modeThis action will turn on the pre-set mode.
- Turn off pre-set modeThis action will turn off the pre-set mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together