Keep all incoming Algo transactions in GSheet.
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Announce incoming Algo transfers
- Start your Roomba once an account gets at least 10 Algos
- Show received NFTs on my mobile
- Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
- Show new NFTs on Alexa
- Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
- Mail me Algo price every weekday morning
- Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
Useful Algorand blockchain and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together