Run my American Standard Home automation when I send a text message to IFTTT
Other popular American Standard® Home workflows and automations
- Run my American Standard Home automation when VOC value is above or below a threshold
- Run my American Standard Home automation when the pollen count rises above a threshold
- Run my American Standard Home automation when the outdoor temperature rises above a specified level
Useful American Standard® Home and Honeywell Total Connect Comfort integrations
Triggers (If this)
- American Standard Home automation runsThis trigger fires when an American Standard Home automation runs.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a American Standard Home automationThis action will run an American Standard Home automation.
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together