Text message notifier (Android)
Other popular Android SMS workflows and automations
- Automatically send an Android SMS when I get a new for Google My Business review
- Automatically have the texts you receive on your Android phone sent to your email
- Automatically send a text when you miss a call to your Android phone from someone important
- Receive a morning greeting telling you how much you slept
- Automatically send a message from your Android phone when you leave work
- Lost Phone Volume Up
- If your robot is stuck, notify via SMS
- Alexa, trigger PC onby
Useful Android SMS and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Any new SMS receivedThis Trigger fires every time you receive any new SMS on your Android device.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Any new SMS sentThis Trigger fires every time you send an SMS on your Android device.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New SMS received from phone numberThis Trigger fires every time you receive an SMS on your Android device from a phone number you specify.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- New SMS sent to phone numberThis Trigger fires every time you send an SMS on your Android device to a phone number you specify.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- New SMS received matches searchThis Trigger fires every time you receive an SMS on your Android device that matches a search you specify.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New SMS sent matches searchThis Trigger fires every time you send an SMS on your Android device that matches a search you specify.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together