Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Any new photo → email me
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- From camera to Google Drive
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Useful Android Photos and Disec Tronic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- UnlockedThe trigger fires when the lock you selected is opened
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- LockedThe trigger fires when the lock you selected is closed
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together