Send any new photo to my telegram
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
Useful Android Photos and Gewiss Smart Home IoT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together