Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Tweet tweet
- Photo to Evernote
- Send my Android photos to OneNote
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
Useful Android Photos and PewDiePie integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "PewDiePie" YouTube channel
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together