Save a dollar every time you take a photo!
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Android Screenshots to Nimbus Note
- From camera to Google Drive
- Add new Android photos to your Day One journal automatically
- Bitmark your Android photos
- When you take a pic at work with your Android send it to Unwhiteboard via your Gmail to get a PDF
- Screenshot send to e-mail
Useful Android Photos and The Ezra Klein Show integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "The Ezra Klein Show" Podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together