Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- When you take a pic at work with your Android send it to Unwhiteboard via your Gmail to get a PDF
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Android Screenshots to Nimbus Note
- Foto Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and Throughline Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Throughline" Podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together