Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Photo to Evernote
- Picture me, at home with Hue! (photos taken at home change your bulbs' colors)
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- From camera to Google Drive
- When you take a pic at work with your Android send it to Unwhiteboard via your Gmail to get a PDF
Useful Android Photos and Today, Explained Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the TODAY, EXPLAINED Podcast from Vox
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together