Android wear connect/disconnect from Wi-Fi
Other popular Wear OS workflows and automations
- Android Wear Weather Forecast Every Morning at 8:15 AM
- Notification wear
- Notify my watch on the hour
- Notifies GW device when you're tagged in a Facebook picture.
- Water reminder
- When you log your weight with Fitbit show it on your Android Wear
- See sunset time on Android Wear at 5pm every day.
- Medication reminder
Useful Wear OS and LIFX integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Send a notificationThis Action will send a notification to your Android Wear devices.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together