Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and put.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Transfer finishedThis trigger fires when a transfer is finished at put.io.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Playback startedThis trigger fires when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Playback stoppedThis trigger fires when a media playback stopped on a put.io app.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Conversion finishedThis trigger fires when a MP4 conversion is finished.
- History of Transfers finishedThis query returns a list of events when a transfer was finished at put.io.
- History of sound is detectedThis query returns a list of when VivoCam detect a sound event.
- History of playback startedThis query returns a list of when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- List FilesThis query returns a list of files in users account.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Start a new transferThis Action will start a transfer with the given URL at put.io.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together