Record Automower® history in Google sheets
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Park Automower® when wind speed rises above high wind
- Park Automower® with a button
- "Frostsensor" Automower (parking my Automower during frost)
- Park mower if weather forecast predicts frost or heavy rain
- Park mower with a Google Calendar event
- Park Automower when it Rains
- Park my Husqvarna Automower during frost
- Send a text when the Automower has an error
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Caleo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Mode change detectedThis Trigger fires every time the global mode of the account is changed from either one of the Caleos associated to this account, from the website or from the application.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Humidity rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the humidity rises above a threshold you specify.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Humidity drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the humidity drops below a threshold you specify.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of when temperature dropped below a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature dropped below a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set the desired temperature for the specified thermostat.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Set new modeThis Action will set a new mode for all your Caleos.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Set led statusThis Action will toggle the LED status of a Caleo.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together