Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
Popular Husqvarna Automower® and Gmail workflows and automations
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Gmail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together