Record Automower® history in Google sheets
Popular Husqvarna Automower® and Google Sheets workflows and automations
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Google Sheets integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together