Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
Useful beam and Constant Contact integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is added to your account.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- New email openThis triggers fires when a recipient opens an email from a specified campaign activity.
- New listThis trigger fires when a new list is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Create contactThis action will create a new contact.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Update or create contactThis action will update a contact, or create a new one if the contact does not exist.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together